Sunday, February 10, 2008

Another Get to know me

Tags at the bottom.

1.Best thing you cooked last week?
Taco Soup

2. If money, time, and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with whom?
Somewhere warm, with Ed

3. When was the last time you cried?
Last week when dealing with my horrid skin

4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago?
Going to highschool
Crushing on boys
Just got my drivers license
Figuring out who I was
Hanging out with friends

5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago?
Preparing for a mission
Dating lots of different boys- not quite dating Ed
Hanging out with Ang, Lauren, Tara & Tanji mostly
Lots of institute and singles ward stuff
Country dancing every Thursday night

6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago?
Being Pregnant with Sarah
Working at Regus
House hunting in Denver
Hanging out with the Cheneys
Playing in the Denver snow

7. Seven of your favorite hobbies?
Baking yummy treats and eating them
Running
Tennis with Ed
Playing with Sarah
Gaming with friends
Scrapbooking
Cleaning/organizing

8. Five favorite foods?
This changes, but right now:
Steak
Desserts
Cafe Rio Salads
Mediterranean food
Potatoe Soup w/breadbowls

9. Five places you've been?
Hawaii
Puerto Rico
New York
Mexico
Seattle

10. Five favorite memories?
Dating Ed days/Wedding/Honeymoon
The whole process of getting Sarah here
Spending time with my WHOLE family
College days with my girlfriends/ dancing with friends
High School/ Cheerleading...SO MUCH FUN!

I tag ED (this will be funny) :) and (if you want) the K's!
I just realized there are A LOT!!: Kari, Krista,
Kaylynn, Kristen Marshall, Kristen Katz, Kindee, Kira, Kristy & Kim!

2 comments:

The Bryner Bunch said...

It was fun to read about you. I miss those cheerleading days as well...so fun! I hope that your skin is doing better. I can't believe that the steroid creams aren't working! I am sure that you have tried these, but I always recommend Eucerin and/or Aquaphor to people with eczema. Let me know what works if you have found anything yet. Hang in there!

the watkins said...

So fun! Thanks for sharing.

PS I assume you are running the SLC half? I am signed up for the full but depending on if I get my butt in gear might do the half. Unless I get pregnant? Anywho, maybe I'll see ya there :)

PS I am obsessed with cupcakes, you should make them, And don't feel bad about reading. Its just shows what a dork I am!