Tuesday, August 25, 2009

JUNE catch up

June was much busier than it needed to be. :) We moved from our apartment to renting a house (which we LOVE- pics to come as soon as we're completely settled). Note: Moving 8 months prego is not a good idea! :) Ed had a busy work month, I had a ton of hair appointments before I took some time off, Ed took a quick trip with one of his friend for a weekend, and here are some pics from other times in the month:
^ Sarah loves music! She sings almost any song she's heard me sing, she loves going to the music store with Ed (taking up guitar), and loves to play on piano's and drums. What kid doesn't like to make noise I guess? :)
Some pictures Ed took of Sarah that are adorable- while I got a weekend getaway with some girlfriends (see below) before baby boy arrived.

Slumber Party with Kristen and Maren in San Fran for the night!
^Plenty of shopping. Not much for me and my belly.
^Pretty sure I'd gained weight. :)
^ What great friends
^Had to take some silly shots in the hotel! ^Lindsey
^Maren
^Kristen
We did an overnight camp trip.


^Laytons, Harmans, Drummonds and Shafers

Duke and Morghan moved to Reno (much closer than Denver) so they came down for a weekend to have lunch and hang out. Happy Bday Morghan!

^37 weeks prego picture. Not as cool posted months later. :)

No comments: