Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Seabright Beach- 7/26

We had a family beach day in July since we hadn't been much this year. We need to take more advantage of living next to a beach! We always have a great time when we go! Even if it's overcast the whole time and kind of chilly. ;)

^The kids are playing more and more together.
^Kai loved crawling on the sand and in and out of the hole Ed made.
^Sarah loves the beach, but is scared of the ocean waves. She won't go too close to the water these days. Maybe that's because it's freezing!!
These pictures make me smile
^Buried by daddy for the first time. :)
^ I love my family! Ed and I always have really great talks on our long drives. We got ice cream cones on the way home. Becoming a Harman family tradition. Supporting mommy's sweet tooth. :)

1 comment:

Tanji, Jimmy Jay and Baby Taislyn! said...

soo fun! I look forward to Jay and Taislyn playing together. Sarah is soo cute and I still cant believe how much Kai looks like Ed!