Monday, May 26, 2008

Wonderful Weekend in Monterey

BMW GT Series Race at Laguna Seca
A fun weekend at the races.

The cars were so loud that we had to have ear-plugs for everyone.

This car was going about 150 mph.  (I love this camera!!)

My favorite Ferrari!!  Surprisingly, this car came in last place.

Hmmm...why did we lose this race???

This Porsche was SOOOO fast!!!

This Ford GT (550 hp) was sitting in the parking lot.

I grew some "special" facial hair for the weekend.  I just wanted to fit in.

Some cool flowers that were growing at our hotel.



Hey Hot Mama's!!!!!

3 comments:

Landon and Debbie said...

Fun! I want to go... that looks like it was way cool. I love little Sarah talking, it is so cute.

Heather said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! You look so pretty Linds!!

Jennifer Phillips said...

Oh Seth will be jealous as you know he loves cars and loves to race, we should come out one weekend and go to the races with you guys. PS LOVE the FACIAL HAIR you should definately NOT ever shave that.