Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lake Tahoe Conference

Ed was given the opportunity to speak at a perfusion conference up in Lake Tahoe. Sarah and I just hung out while Ed was at the conference. Although it ended being a little boring for Sarah and I, Ed did a great job with his speech and got some good time mingling with work peeps. I think Ed is awesome at public speaking! Great job babe!! You make us proud!
^A picture of our family at the conference dinner. Sarah was a hit as the only baby there. :)

5 comments:

Jokilyn said...

What a cute fam! LOVE the shirt! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks! Perhaps Avery will be here?? :) You never know!

Heather said...

You look so beautiful Linds! By the way I am so impressed with your skills at making scones and chocolate strawberries!! You really need to teach me :) They look awesome! I am so excited you will be here in a couple weeks, we need to plan something for sure. And good job Ed!

The Bonham Family said...

Lindz- You really do look beautiful in that picture! I love your hair sytle! It really is a talent to be great at public speaking! I know Im not when it's time to speak in Church it's complete anexiety!

Jennifer Phillips said...

So it looks like you got the bakground changed, did my explanation on how to add the names to your blog list make sense?? I am excited you are coming into town, do you guys want to play some tennis???

Patty said...

You are a cute family. Sarah is so big. Your hair is so pretty. Miss you.