Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Motivation

I just wanted to say that company and going on vacation are great since sometimes they are my only motivation to clean my house. :) It sounds silly but before I leave on a trip I like everything to be cleaned, vacuumed, garbage out, and laundry done so when I get home it's clean...only to be messed up again by unpacking?! :) Oh well. It's the same with having visitors, hosting get-togethers, and I guess the fact that my kitchen is my salon. Another reason why things have to be picked up constantly. :)
Since a good majority of you haven't been here to visit and may never come, I thought I'd post a couple pics to get you a little acquainted with our town house.
Our Bedroom:



Sarah's Bedroom:





5 comments:

Molly said...

Sarah looks so old in that picture!

jularun7 said...

can't wait to come and see it! TWO WEEKS!!!!

Unknown said...

So cute. Maybe next year for our girls night we will venture a little further than downtown, and head to San Fran and see you. I miss you like crazy, and can't wait to see you in a couple of days!

Jennifer Phillips said...

CUTE, BUT I JUSTHAVE TO SAY ONE THING, I WILL MAKE IT TO SAN FRAN ONE DAY AND SEE YOUR HOUSE SO I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO YOUR HOME OR AT LEAST I HOPE NOT, AS SOON AS SETH GETS DONE WITH SCHOOL AND GETS A JOB HAHAHAHA J.K I LIKE HIM HOME I DON'T KNOW IF I WILL BE ABLE TO LET HIM GO BACK TO WORKING WHEN HE IS DONE

Katie said...

Your rooms are decorated so cute! Sarah is a doll. We miss you guys