Tuesday, August 16, 2011

To London... May 12/13 Day#1

Shooting for a post a day to catch up!!

On our way to Europe for the first time! First stop, London!
The plane ride was pretty good, besides the fact that it was long. ;) We had a quick layover in NYC.
I was happy that the plan had individual TVs for games and movies.
Very helpful on a long flight!
The food was even pretty decent

^As you can see we were pretty tired after we arrived. After we got to our hotel, The Holiday Inn Limehouse, we spruced up and headed out on the town.
^My view of Ed most days...
^ Lots of pictures to be taken!
^Views on our walk to the Covent Garden.
^Love all the red phone booths
^And the bright red, double decker buses.
^ Time for some love. Fun to wander the streets together.
^ Went to Punch and Judy's Pub for dinner.
Food was so- so. ;)
^The boys looking awkward in the dark pub.

^ Dessert is my thing so I was thrilled that we found a gelato shop right before it closed. The coconut gelato was to die for!! MMMM!

We were back to the hotel at 8pm for an early snooze to rejuvenate for a busy Day #2.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

I loved London. One of my favorite cities ever. So clean and just cool. But I agree, the food was DEF nothing to shout about. Prob the worst I had in Europe...although Madrid could rival it. :)

the watkins said...

I also love love london! So great you could go with ed. I'm excited to hopefully show mike around europe someday.